Builders, engineers, hobbyists, collectors, car fanatics ... anyone who needs workshop space or garaging won't want to miss out on this unique opportunity in Island Bay's sought-after beach precinct, complete with a three-bedroom house rich in eclectic character, AND a separate two bedroom flat!
- HUGE workshop space that could be used for a massive 'man cave', storage for boats and kayaks, and/or garaging for classic cars
- Quirky beach home character, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, polished floorboards, decorative Carrara ceilings, timber panelling and leadlights
- Self-contained spacious two-bedroom flat above workshop that would be perfect for teenagers, extended families, guests or as office space for running a business from home
- Wood burner in the apartment and gas heating in the main dwelling
- Extraordinary off-street parking, including large enclosed carport
- Superbly sunny location across the road from a huge park and just down from the beach
- RV $870,000
If you have the vision to match this home's versatility, it could be a beach haven like no other. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender Closes 12pm, 29 August 2019, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington