Sensational sea views, sunsets, sumptuous modern living and an exceptionally sunny indoor-outdoor lifestyle make this magnificent four-bedroom home breathtaking to behold. Immaculately presented and superbly specified, it's a supreme, easy-care showcase of sheer bliss. Features include:
- Four double bedrooms and two tiled bathrooms, including ensuite for master (which opens to a west-facing deck) plus guest toilet
- Spacious, light-filled open-plan living with deluxe entertainers' kitchen and indoor-outdoor flow to both an al fresco courtyard and deck
- Second, downstairs lounge that opens to a covered, sheltered terrace and private flat lawn for soaking up the last of the sun
- Amazing sunsets and panoramic views, from the Kaikoura range, across Lyall Bay and Evans Bay, to Mount Kaukau - Wellington at its most stunning
- Architecturally designed with all the extras, including double-glazing, radiator central heating and central vacuuming
- Easy drive-on to internal-access double-garage with bonus of off-street parking
All this, plus it's zoned for Seatoun and Worser Bay schools and close to Scots College. What more could you wish for? Don't miss viewing.