Situated in one of Wellington's most endearing and sought after buildings, this Chaffers Dock apartment is a true stand out. With 126sqm* floor area, the layout here is flexible making the most of the sheltered outdoor area which is accessed from the living area and both bedrooms and can be fully enclosed to provide year-round enjoyment. Whilst two rooms are dedicated bedrooms with wardrobes, a third space provides the option of being an office, media room or third sleeping area.
- Main bedroom with views and generous ensuite
- Second bedroom with views towards the Monastery on Mt Victoria
- Generous full bathroom with shower over bath
- Internal Media room/office/third bedroom
- Large open plan living area with a reflective wall of mirrors to enjoy the view whichever way you are looking
- Large loggia space which enjoys the sun, views and can be closed in to enjoy at all times
- One secure carpark
Given its position within the building, this apartment offers the often elusive sense of privacy and peace whilst feeling connected to the surrounding Marina and Harbour. The decor is daring and charismatic and the outlook is ever-changing and dynamic. This is an apartment that must be experienced in person to truly appreciate. (*Source: Property Guru).