A cherished home, the vendors are now ready to downsize and move on.
Offering so much more than you would imagine from the street, this delightful 1930's four bedroom home offers charm, character and easy care lifestyle.
The large north facing patio is perfectly positioned for entertaining, relaxing in the all-day sun and enjoying the glorious sunsets. The sheltered courtyard and small easy care garden to the rear offers further spaces to enjoy at your leisure. Featuring:
- 4 generous double bedrooms with great storage - master with ensuite
- Sun drenched large north facing patio, plus rear garden and sheltered patio
- Slight elevation with lovely views and privacy
- Large north facing lounge, separate dining/living and spacious kitchen
- Spacious modern tiled family bathroom, ensuite off master and guest toilet
- Beautiful polished native timber floors
- Partially double glazed
- New roof, exterior paintwork, gutters and downpipes in 2018
- Well insulated in ceiling and underfloor
- Two single garages
- Separate laundry
Ready to move in today, with plenty of scope to add you own flair.
Enjoy all of the benefits of this incredibly desirable location amongst many quality homes handy to Gyspy Kitchen, local shops, Scots College, public transport and an easy walk to Seatoun Beach.
LIM and Building report available upon inspection.
PH: 04 801 8550
M: 027 232 5778