This 1870s Colonial charmer sits on one of Thorndon's best streets, just minutes from town, this fabulous location is right near the Botanical Gardens and Tinakori Village. Highlights include a sunny North facing courtyard, a separate studio and a car park.
- Two bedrooms, large living, sunny courtyard.
- Easy walk to the CBD or Parliament
- Built in the 1870s with plenty of original features
- Extensively modernised (all the big jobs done)
- Separate studio plus parking for one car
- Bedrooms are doubles with generous wardrobes
- Gas fire + gas space heater
- Located right near Tinakori Village, Botanical Gardens and Town Belt
- Builders & LIM Reports available
- Watch the video at mikerobbers.com
Tender closes Wednesday 25th September 2019 at 1pm at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.