This elevated home has been superbly renovated for indoor-outdoor living on a landscaped 748sqm* section with panoramic harbour views. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, it's sunny and quiet, safe for kids and pets, and handy to the best the eastern bays has to offer. Features include:
- Four double-bedrooms, including the option of the downstairs bedroom being a rumpus room or office
- Deluxe master bedroom, with stylishly tiled ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, spacious window seat and rear garden access
- Fantastic (nearly 180 degrees) views from the harbour entrance and Scorching Bay to western hills and Hutt Valley
- Sunny open-plan living/dining with two sets of French doors to east-facing deck, wiring for home theatre and double glazing
- Separate TV room or library that opens to the west-facing courtyard
- Well-appointed German Alno kitchen with Bosch appliances and polished floorboards
- Attractively planted section with lawn, hedging, herb and vegetable boxes, and al fresco terrace with built-in barbeque and fully fenced garden at the rear
All this plus a single garage and the bonus of secluded cul-de-sac parking. With summer looming, you won't want to miss viewing.
LIM and Building report available upon inspection.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 26 September at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
*(Source: Property Guru)