Are you looking for a family size apartment, with tons of space and elegant proportions? Let's be honest, most apartments are so "same old, same old" and disappointing! Well, we invite you to have a look at this one...
"Palazzo" is idyllically situated next to L'Afarre and Moore Wilson's, plus a short amble down Tory St to Courtenay Place or the waterfront, so you are close to everything to enjoy the Wellington city lifestyle. Offering an abundance of space, with great separation over three levels, there is room for everything and everyone, even when you want to have some time to yourself.
- Kitchen / dining / living in the middle floor, with an enormous 3.3 metre stud, combined with floor to ceiling doors / windows facing north, to create a fabulous elegant space that is filled with natural light.
- Two very large bedrooms upstairs, both with awesome storage, plus main bathroom.
- Third bedroom (open plan with another lounge) on the lower level, complete with private bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, which is able to be separated from the main apartment, for total privacy and security. Ideal for Air B'n'B, extended family, teenagers, or guests.
- Generous north facing courtyard with excellent outlook across Te Aro towards the harbour.
- Gas fireplace.
- Two secure, underground car parks, plus storage lockup.
- Tool shed plus second laundry.
- "Back yard" area for storage and clothes drying.
- Wheelchair friendly entrance plus stair chair.
- Body Corp Levy $1,290.02 monthly
- RV $1,100,000
- Rates $3,400.88pa
After our interior stylist visited this fabulous apartment, she commented "what a cool apartment, it felt like it was in Europe". Our vendors have loved Palazzo for about 20 years, but their move north means it is reluctantly offered for sale. We reckon it's a real beauty! Come and check it out for yourself, we're sure you will agree.