Cute and quirky cottage on the edge of the city in popular Aro. There is work to be done here, but the pay off will be a well designed home with character and convenience in spades. A large garage with huge storage this close to town is like gold dust, as is the modern construction and light filled living spaces that this unique home offers.
- Two double bedrooms and a full bathroom, perfect for busy professionals
- Private indoor-outdoor living, with plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces that catch the sun.
- Warm and cosy with northeast aspect, two heat pumps and a woodburner
- Single garage and off-street parking in a quiet, leafy street with only one immediate neighbour
- Handy to CBD and Victoria University - walk to work through the Botanic Garden
- Potential for this to be a low-maintenance home and section, giving you more time to explore the nearby reserves and cycle trails
- Buyer Enquiry Over $585,000