You won't believe everything this remarkable home offers in one of Ngaio's best streets. It blends all the charm of a cottage-like bungalow with plenty of space for families and pets in an exceptionally sunny, landscaped setting with fabulous lawn and easy-care garden for the ultimate in city-fringe outdoor living. Features include:
- Four bedrooms and two bathrooms - 140sqm^ floor area - perfect for family living or accommodating guests
- Peerless combination of '20s charm, complete with bay windows and front veranda, and contemporary living
- Spectacular kitchen and family/dining area with matai floorboards and French doors to private tiled courtyard set amid leafy splendour
- Enchanting master bedroom suite that opens to exquisite garden
- Double glazed, insulated with Gas central heating to keep you warm in the winter months
- Fenced 814sqm^ section with loads of lawn for the kids to play on, al fresco spaces for grown-ups to relax in, and your own vegetables to indulge in
- Two garages plus bonus of secure off-street parking in safe, family-friendly community
- City end Ngaio location with direct access to Wellington City, public transport, shops and local schools
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,249,000
This is the kind of home that once you move in, you'll never want to move out. Imagine how good your life could be at Sunday's viewing.
(^Source: Property Guru)
A maximum of 10 people inside a property at any time (property size dependant) under Level 2 guidelines.
Please where possible 1-2 persons per group to visit our open home so we can allow for as many people to come through the property during the open home.
Alternatively, please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite
Garages: 2 Garages
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 2