Commanding fantastic views across the city to Wellington harbour, this 3-4 bedroom home is tucked away offering privacy, sun and shelter. The original brick home has been added to over the years but still retains some of its beautiful original character features including lead light windows, tiled fireplace with period surround and gorgeous character doors leading to the courtyard patio. Offering:
- 3 bedrooms plus a sun room/study/4th bedroom
- Large tiled bathroom
- Great indoor/outdoor flow for entertaining
- Spacious kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Character features and original timber floors
- Off street car park
- On the fringe of popular Brooklyn and Aro Valley, and zoned for Te Aro school, Wellington College, Wellington East and Wellington Girls Colleges
Whilst comfortable now, there is plenty of scope for you to add your own flair and add value. Once you are here, you will not want to leave, so make this opportunity yours and don't delay!
LIM and Building report available
Directions to the property
1. Drive up the Brooklyn hill, up Brooklyn Road. Turn right down Ohiro road before you get to the Brooklyn Village.
2. Take the first left into Tanera Cresent
3. Take the third left into Mortimer Terrace 76-100
4. Drive to the end of this road, and then to the end of the short driveway until you see the big 76 on the side of the house to the right of the driveway.
1. Turn on to Aro Street from Willis St
2. Take the third left up Epuni Street .
3. Take the first right up Mortimer Terrace.
4. Take the first left, which is a continuation of Mortimer Terrace.
5. Take the third right into Mortimer Terrace 76-100
6. Walk to the end of this road, and then to the end of the short driveway until you see the big 76 on the side of the house to the right of the driveway.