Located in one of Miramar's most coveted cul-de-sacs, elevated for maximum sun and privacy, this idyllic 1940s property has one of the most spectacular landscaped gardens we have seen this year. Our clients have meticulously maintained and improved this weatherboard gem, including creating a fully self contained studio at the top of the garden. Whilst living upstairs in the main house, our clients currently run the downstairs area and self contained cottage as a very successful homestay. You can choose to carry on the profitable "Botanica Homestay" including all furnishings, or keep this very special property all to yourself.
- Four bedrooms, three downstairs, one up
- Two bathrooms
- Large living space upstairs with sun drenched deck
- Renovated and restful conservatory
- Contemporary and stylish kitchen
- Wonderful flow to impeccably landscaped outdoor area offering multiple zones to enjoy the incredible surroundings
- Solar panels and gas central heating
- Fully renovated including elegant bathroom, kitchenette, heatpump
- Totally separate accommodation with independent outdoor living
- Continue to enjoy the regular income from keeping as a Homestay, or have as a guest cottage, work area or teenage/parents retreat.
With too many special features to list here, this a property to fall in love with. Call the agents to discuss viewing times, or visit the open home on Sunday.