The Roger Walker designed Park Mews has become a true icon of classic Wellington architecture. These apartments are often quickly snapped up by savvy buyers who appreciate the edgy design and central location. This super stylish two bedroom apartment is the ideal first home, city bolt hole or solid investment. Renovated with contemporary flair, this wonderful property offers:
- Open plan living on the ground floor complete with dark beamed ceiling, crisp white concrete block walls and timber flooring
- Sunny and private courtyard garden, a feature seldom found with apartment living
- Compact and clever kitchen with all mod cons catered for and no space wasted with iconic round window looking out to courtyard sanctuary
- Double and single bedroom, both with wardrobes, ideal spaces for singles, couples or work from home professionals
- Bathroom combined with laundry has been recently renovated with Pinterest worthy style.
Being so close to Hataitai Village and CBD, and with public transport virtually 1 minute away, you will hardly require the single garage also included. This is the second time I have marketed this very special apartment and can honestly say that it is one of my personal favourites.
Access from Tapiri Street.