Who would believe you could buy a four-bedroom home this close to the city on an elevated 1507sqm* section with flat lawn, fruit trees, and mature natives. Walk-up access but it's worth the climb for the sunny, secluded setting, panoramic water views, and lifestyle and investment options. Features include:
- Four bedrooms with potential fifth bedroom or downstairs rumpus or games room
- Remodelled tiled bathroom with shower over bath plus bonus of a second toilet
- Kitchen with new electric range, near-new dishwasher and modern refrigerator-freezer
- Recently recarpeted, repainted inside and out, and insulated in the ceiling and under the matai floorboards
- Sheltered back lawn, with plenty of space and sun to grow vegetables or even run chickens for the ultimate free range lifestyle
- Single garage
- Strong rental appeal, having been vacant only during renovations and appraised at returning circa $800-plus a week
- Proximity to Kilbirnie's shops and transport, Lyall Bay beach and the CBD
- Development potential, with scope to build two more dwellings (subject to consent)
No wonder this property is for sale for only the first time in 15 years. Whether you want a perennial rental or a family home with potential, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm on Thursday 13 December 2018 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
(*Source: Property Guru)