ONLY 2 LEFT!! 3 SOLD!!
Aramus is proud to release the final three townhouses at 20 Reef Street, Island Bay. Due for completion in November, these freehold homes are two streets back from the beach. Warm and dry with double-glazing, gas radiant heating and completed with the Aramus assurance of quality and a 10-year Master Build Guarantee. This is your chance to snap up the best the bay has to offer and enjoy summer soaking up the Island Bay Beach lifestyle with easy access to shops, schools and public transport. Highlights include:
- Freehold titles in a prime position near the beach in one of our most desirable seaside suburbs
- Only metres from Shortland Park, the beach and an easy walk to Island Bay village
- Three-four bedroom options with two-three bathrooms and garaging or car pads
- Weatherboard construction, extra-high internal stud, oversized windows, and designer kitchens with engineered stone benchtops
- Open-plan living with excellent flow to paved courtyards and lawns
- Exceptionally warm, with full insulation, double-glazing and radiator central heating
- Complete house and landscape package, so nothing to do but just move in
- Built to the highest standard by proven construction company Aramus
- Estimated completion: Late November 2019. Only 10% deposit if new build lending applies.
- House 1 Buyer Enquiry Over $1,079,000 - Floor Area 138m2*
- House 4 Buyer Enquiry Over $965,000 - Floor Area 134m2*
Don't miss out on buying a rare 'turn key' solution in one of Wellington's established inner seaside suburbs.
For a full information pack or to arrange an onsite viewing please contact Aaron Nation 0275 555881.
* Source: Vendor and Architect
PH: 04 392 9191
M: 027 555 5881