Here's a rare combination to cherish: the charm of a traditional villa, all the comforts of modern living, and a brilliant location only minutes from the city. Yes, you can have it all with this fantastic three-bedroom home that's for sale for the first time since it was built five years ago. Features include:
- The appeal and durability of weatherboard construction on an easy-care site with an internal-access garage
- Wonderful indoor-outdoor flow to a private, al fresco courtyard from which to watch the sun set over the Tinakori Hills
- Three spacious, light-filled double-bedrooms (two with walk-in wardrobes) and two bathrooms, including ensuite for the master
- Stylish decor and villa character, complete with timber shutters and bay windows
- Bask in the warmth and sun of a westerly aspect with the bonus of radiator heating throughout
- Private position at the city end of a boutique, premium development in the hub of Wellington's historic heartland
Superbly located on the sunny side of the street close to Parliament, Thorndon Village and the CBD, this home is a must to view on Sunday.