It's not just surfies who will lap up the sun, space and potential of this landmark historic home with panoramic sea views in the heart of Lyall Bay. Rarely can you buy a character colossus with so much outdoor living just a stone's throw from one of Wellington's most popular swimming, surfing and kayaking beaches. Features include:
- Ultra-flexible 316sqm* floor plan, with at least seven bedrooms, three bathrooms, multiple living areas plus two sleep-outs - so fantastic for families and investors alike!
- Colourful history and original character, including matai floorboards and leadlights
- Al fresco patios front and back for sunny, sheltered outdoor living.
- Fenced 577sqm** section with convenience of dual pedestrian access from Apu Crescent and bonus of oversized single garage with workshop space
- Short walk from Airport Retail Park, gymnasium, bars and cafes, and only 1km from Kilbirnie's shops and supermarkets
- Handy to South Coast walking and cycling trails plus great bus service into town
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,370,000
There's plenty of room here for family, friends and all the gear you need to capitalise on the recreational haven on your doorstep. Explore everything it offers on Sunday.
**Source: Property Suite