Many years ago, this charming property was amongst the very first homes in the area, surrounded by bare land and rolling hills. Now the outlook is a little different and the address is considered one of the most prestigious in city end Karori. This delightful home has clearly been cherished by our clients and previous owners, with many original features now complimented with modern conveniences.
- Three bedrooms including large main bedroom with ample wardrobe space
- Separate studio ideal as fourth bedroom, playroom or office
- Inviting farmhouse style kitchen that opens out to sheltered deck
- Generous separate living area
- Character family bathroom
- Wonderful sunny and sheltered outdoor space with glasshouse, garden shed, large lawn and landscaped garden beds
- Single garage
The yesteryear charm is evident throughout this very special property, with the polished wooden floors, colonial style windows and turn of the century features creating a welcoming and enchanting home. Zoned for Wellington Boys and Girls College, close to Marsden Village and Karori Mall, amenities and public transport and located on one of the area's most popular streets, this home is a true gem.