This gracious turn of the century villa is a superior example of executive family living in the very heart of desirable Wadestown. With soaring stud height throughout and character features at every turn, our clients have spent 30 years in this spectacular home creating one of the finest examples of modernised Heritage we have seen in some time. The outdoor spaces are representative of the microclimate that this wonderful home enjoys, with beautifully landscaped, private outdoor areas providing an intimate, lush green landscape to be enjoyed from all rooms in the house.
- Four bedrooms in the main home
- Traditional inspired family bathroom with deep slipper bath
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite
- Large eat in kitchen space with adjoining family room, both flowing to the manicured garden
- Vast formal living spaces with original parquet floors, built in storage and open fireplace
- Single garage and further off street carpark
- Gas central heating and three working fireplaces
- Spacious accommodation for guests, teenagers, friends or family with bathroom facilities and French doors leading out to the garden
This impressive single level villa blends traditional with modern convenience and brings a true taste of colonial country to Central Wellington, with the location being easy distance to schools, City and public transport. Call for a private viewing.