First home buyers take note, this one has been gift wrapped especially for you! Located in the effervescent suburb of Mt. Cook, this fantastic one bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes. Features include:
- Super stylish, exposed block walls, expansive stud height and north facing for great sun, plus a lovely balcony for after work wines (and cheese).
- This apartment is VERY well located and within walking distance to the supermarket, hospital, CBD, great cafes, university, public transport, restaurants etc etc.
- 1 Bedroom + study/single bedroom.
- Walking distance to McDonald's (yes, this does get it's own line)
- 69m2*, with a fantastic layout. This apartment feels more spacious then it's size suggests.
- A smart investment, this location appeals massively to tenants so if circumstances change down the line then 406 would make a great rental.
- Buyer Enquiry Over $445,000
This really is a fantastic starter - comfortable living and secured home ownership is sure to be a welcome relief. Combine this with such an enviable location and you have yourself a very attractive package. Call me now to find out more. (*Source property guru)
Tender Closes 1pm, 18 July 2019, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington