This large two-bedroom semi-detached weatherboard home is enviably located at the end of a quiet family cul-de-sac in popular central Karori close to the village. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms, bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet plus separate laundry
- Spacious and sunny lounge and dining area with great indoor/outdoor connection
- French doors to leafy flat lawn for sunny, private outdoor living
- Split-level billiard or games room
- Largely original condition, so potential to add your own touch and value!
- Solid 70's weatherboard construction with native timbers and a tile roof
- Quiet cul-de-sac location only metres from St Teresa's School and handy to Karori shopping centre and library
- Single garage plus bonus of off-street car park
This will appeal to professionals, first-home buyers, or small families looking for an affordable home with scope to add value in one of Wellington's most popular suburbs. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.