This three-bedroom character home in the heart of Aro Street offers the convenience of an innercity lifestyle with it's central village location - just meters from cafes, Arobake and one of the capital's favourite craft breweries. Features include:
- Flexible configuration with an original shop-front facade, multiple living areas downstairs and three bedrooms upstairs
- 1910s charm and character, complete with matai floorboards, high ceilings, double-hung windows, brick feature walls and open fireplace (non-working)
- City-end location for a flat, easy walk to work or the waterfront, and handy to Victoria University
- Enjoy now with loads of scope to make it your own
- Private off-street car park in an area where parking's at a premium
- Buyer Enquiry Over $795,000
This is perfect if you love character and you want to add your own mark in our coolest little suburb.