This spacious 4 bedroom 1980s cedar and stucco home is seriously for sale. Set amongst native trees and elevated for valley and harbour views on a 894sqm section* with its own right of way, it offers an easy-care lifestyle for today's modern family.
- The complete family solution, with four bedrooms and a study, two living areas, one bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Studio above the double-garage has potential for development for those who work from home or extended family
- Extraordinary warmth and comfort, with two heat pumps, HRV system, a woodburner for efficiency and a fireplace for ambience
- Fantastic family-friendly location, close to village shops, schools, parks and Zealandia, and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Recent builder's report available upon request
- Buyer Enquiry Over $995,000
In the short time the owners have lived here they have loved this private and peaceful home but change in circumstances mean its time to pass on to another great family. Their instructions are clear, get this sold. Don't miss this Sunday's viewing or call Emma on 021 866 661 to view now.
*Source: Property Guru