This renovated and well-loved workingman's cottage in super popular, central Newtown is one of the sweetest we've seen in a while! With every inch of the 73sqm* floor area made the very most of, living here will be a delight.
- Two bedrooms, both doubles and painted in calming tones, with plenty of natural light
- Bathroom is renovated and generously proportioned
- Open plan living area with large bi-fold doors opening out to the north facing garden area complete with deck, vege beds and clever, compact landscaping
- Gas radiator central heating throughout and gas infinity hot water
- Freshly decorated both in and out
- Large weatherboard garden shed is just waiting to be further developed into a home office, art studio or garden room
- Few minutes from the walking and cycling trails of the town belt
Located on a quiet and popular street, this is Newtown cottage living at its best. With public transport, Wellington Hospital and the abundance of Newtown's cafes restaurants and shops within walking distance, this home needs to be at the top of your list to view.
*Source: Property Guru
Deadline Sale Closes Friday 25th October 1pm, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (Unless Sold Prior).