Act now, as this one won't last long! Miramar continues to go from strength to strength, and opportunities like this will present themselves less and less as values continue to rise in this ever popular suburb. 101 Ira Street is a lovely, stand alone, 1950's home of weatherboard cladding which has been owned by the same family for over 50 years. While the home remains in fairly original condition the opportunity to move in and improve over time is there for those who would like to stamp their mark in this enviable location.
- 1950's build quality, think of the saying "They don't build 'em like they used to!"
- Three double bedrooms
- Two living areas which can be separated or opened up to create one large space
- Large kitchen with flow through to the living room
- Very large separate laundry
- Secluded, flat section with drive to the door access
- Exceptional off street parking, one garage, large carport and room for three + tandem cars
- Set back from the road for peace and quiet
- Walking distance to Miramar village, shops, schools, restaurants and cafes
- BEO $745,000
Call me now to arrange a time to view!
Tenders close on the 5th of December 2019 at 12:00pm. Lowe & Co Realty, 8 Kent Terrace, Mt. Victoria, Wellington.
PH: 04 979 6980
M: 027 826 2750