The exquisite street appeal of this stylishly renovated cottage barely hints at what lies behind the picket fence. From the fabulous character to the sunny indoor-outdoor living to the bonus of a car pad right at the front door, this is a must-see haven in the heart of Newtown. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, so perfect for professionals and couples who want the extra space for guests or a flatmate
- Sublime combination of 1900s character - matai floorboards, high ceilings, cottage doors - and modern improvements
- Choice of formal and casual living, with separate lounge off open-plan entertainers' kitchen and dining (complete with heat pump and French doors to deck)
- Private, picturesque north-facing backyard with all-weather artificial lawn, bricked garden beds and a shed - roll on summer!
- Sought after central location: only a few minutes' walk to Newtown shops and handy to the hospital, airport, eastern bays and CBD
- Buyer Enquiry Over $775,000
This is a superbly presented, fantastic home. Come and grab your opportunity to live in Wellingtons' most vibrant and exciting suburb. Don't miss Sunday's viewing!
Tender closes 12pm, 24 October 2019, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington