Could there be a better value, better-presented opportunity for families or first-home buyers than this smartly rejuvenated '70s classic? Combining easy-care with easy access to everything, it offers remarkable buying in an established suburb enjoying new-found popularity. Features include:
- Three generous bedrooms and two bathrooms, so perfect for families -- or professionals wanting extra space for guests or flatmates
- Move in and virtually do nothing but relax: the exterior's just been repainted and the interior recarpeted
- Indoor-outdoor flow to a giant wraparound deck for an amazingly sunny al fresco lifestyle
- Well-appointed kitchen and sunny dining room, making entertaining as effortless as family living
- Conveniently located between Khandallah and Johnsonville, with Onslow College on the doorstep, and handy to the motorway for commuting
- Security and convenience of a fenced corner section with internal-access garaging plus a car pad
- Buyer Enquiry Over $510,000
This fantastic home offers so much for much less than you'd expect to pay elsewhere. See why Broadmeadows is being rediscovered at Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm on Thursday 24 October 2019 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
PH: 04 801 8550
M: 027 553 7848