Three up, two down in sought after Cavendish Square, this is blue chip in the Eastern suburbs. This highly desirable street is known for its late sun, proximity to transport and of course Gipsy Kitchen. The option of vacant possession upstairs means this property could also make a wonderful 'home and income' for someone looking for help paying the mortgage.
- Strong renter demand from Weta Workshop, the hospital and airport
- Fully furnished - vendors' furniture included in sale (not all pictured)
- Currently rented at $850pw upstairs & $650pw downstairs
- Heat pumps upstairs and down, plus insulated to the current rental standard
- Modern kitchen upstairs, polished wooden floors, sweeping views
- Spacious two bedroom downstairs flat with generous living and dining rooms
- Expansive grounds face North for great sun
- Single garage included
This home brings in the bucks with an incredible yield, it has been well maintained with recent works completed to a high standard. Hard to go wrong in this area which is always in high demand for renters and home buyers alike. Please note photos were taken when the property was vacant and staged, it is currently tenanted and furnished with the vendors' & tenants' furniture.