West facing for fantastic sun and lovely views, this stunning four-bedroom character home offers everything a busy family could wish for including amazing proximity to the city, sun until the very end of the day, and exquisite landscaped gardens. Features include:
- Four double-bedrooms and two bathrooms for family harmony
- Exceptionally warm and sunny, with westerly aspect, central heating and underfloor heating
- Fabulous year-round outdoor living in the sheltered picturesque cottage garden
- Original character and joinery, including stunning matai floorboards, leadlights and bay window
- Set back from the road for safety and privacy, with large internal-access garage plus off-street parking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,095,000
This quiet city-end location is close to Wadestown's excellent schools and transport and is ideal for families who love sun, great indoor and outdoor living, and an ultra-convenient location.