This spacious four bedroom character home enjoys fantastic flow to sunny outdoor living with a flat lawn, making it the ideal family sanctuary on the edge of the city. Features include:
- Four bedrooms, two lounges, two bathrooms and a study, so fantastic for families of all ages
- Spectacular green belt views of native bush, stretching from Crofton Downs to Khandallah
- Amazing aspect for sun that streams inside all day
- Warmth and permanence of renovated 1930s character, complete with rimu joinery, Carrara ceilings, leadlights, timber panelling, bay windows and fireplace. Plenty of storage space.
- Great indoor-outdoor living, with sunny and sheltered private lawn and courtyards teeming with native birds
- Just minutes to the CBD, and only metres from a bus stop and a few minutes' walk from Wadestown shops and school
- A walk up facilitates the one-of-a-kind privacy, position, and panoramic views
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,049,000
This is a unique, idyllic character home in the heart of one of Wellington's most sought after family-friendly suburbs, and represents amazing value. Call Emma now on 021 866 661 to view.