Here's a fantastic chance to capitalise on location, character and potential in a top Seatoun street close to the beach and near the tunnel for easy access in and out of Wellington's premier seaside suburb. Move in now and make this your summer sanctuary. Features include:
- Flexible configuration to match your lifestyle needs: maintain as three double-bedrooms for families or maximise one as extra living/entertaining space with lovely indoor-outdoor flow
- Open-plan living/dining room with French doors to sunny, west-facing courtyard with creeper-clad trellis for privacy
- East-facing deck and leafy cottage garden with flat lawn, all-weather al fresco space, grapevine and apple tree
- Kitchen with timber floorboards and backdoor access to private courtyard
- Garden shed for storage plus carport for off-street parking in wide street so close to the beach and village
This Seatoun gem lends itself to a fabulous lifestyle in the heart of the eastern bays. Imagine what summer could be like when you come to view.
LIM and Building report available on inspection.
Tender closes 1pm, Wednesday 20 November 2019 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
PH: 04 801 8550
M: 027 232 5778