With Wellington rents hitting new record highs, this ultra high quality multi-flat rental will be sought after. This is a rare chance to buy four superbly presented character flats just metres from dress-circle Roseneath and the heart of Oriental Bay. Features include:
- Four redecorated spacious bedsit apartments in a solid 1900s villa with original features, built-in heating and views
- Home and income potential: live in one and rent the rest to pay the mortgage (or the deposit on your next investment)
- Four income streams provides excellent diversity and maximises the return
- Outstanding location just off The Crescent and Oriental Parade, two of Wellington's most exclusive streets
- Currently returning $1,360 per week with potential upside
- Private, leafy, garden setting with walk up zig zag access from Oriental Bay, just minutes from the waterfront and the city
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,095,000
The standard of presentation, original character and sought-after location make this a magnet for quality tenants and investors will love the cashflow and potential for outsized capital gains. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Walk down access from The Crescent.
Tender closes 3pm, 21 November 2019, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington