This versatile single-bay villa in the heart of Mount Cook has been ingeniously configured with five bedrooms to maximise space. Only a short walk to universities, shops, cafes and Wellington Regional Hospital. You'll need to look past the deferred maintenance and quirky layout, but there is likely to be a constant stream of tenants and cash. It also represents a rare chance to buy an affordable first home in the city!!!! Features include:
- Five bedrooms, three of which have purpose-built loft bunks - so you can use the floor space for more beds or extra living options
- Original charm and character, complete with high ceilings and matai floorboards
- Spacious living/dining room with gas heating to complement DVS system
- Sloping rear lawn with shed for extra storage, town belt views and scope to landscape for outdoor living
- High cashflow with a current effective return of $940 per week
- Hard to beat access into the city - walk to work
- Buyer Enquiry Over $645,000
If you're looking for cash-flow and potential, this property's prime position and affordable price range make it an incredible inner-city opportunity. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 3pm, 7 November 2019, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.