Those with a penchant for mid century design will appreciate the clean lines, ample glazing and use of mixed materials in this generously proportioned family home. Architecturally designed by Frederick Ost, this wonderful family home has been sympathetically updated creating a welcoming, comfortable and light filled property with a 60s Scandi aesthetic.
- Four double bedrooms, three upstairs and one downstairs (ideal configuration for extended family, visitors or Au Pair)
- All four bedrooms are insulated and double glazed
- One full family bathroom plus shower room and separate w/c with a second w/c downstairs
- Large living area upstairs and second living or rumpus area downstairs
- Single, internal access garage offering plenty of space for storage/workshop plus further off street parking for multiple vehicles
- Generous, fenced, flat garden, great for the kids plus vege garden
- Separate laundry
- Gas Infinity hotwater, HRV system, woodburner, underfloor heating in shower room plus ceiling and underfloor insulation (where possible)
- Zoned for Crofton Downs Primary, Raroa Intermediate and Wellington Girls College
With expansive views taking in the lush greenery of the hills beyond, this well maintained 1960s home is just a few minutes from the train station, biking and walking tracks and has easy access to the CBD. Enjoying full day sun and mezmerising green outlook, Summers here will be glorious, and winters here will be cozy and comfortable. This is the complete family home package!
Tender closes Thursday 14th November at 1pm, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.