This is an unprecedented opportunity to buy an exceptionally sunny and spacious home with spectacular views. For sale for the first time since a builder built it for his family in 1960, it's superbly presented with vintage charm and fantastic indoor-outdoor living. Features include:
- Breathtaking views that stretch from the harbour entrance across Scorching Bay to the Hutt Valley and western hills
- Versatility of three double-bedrooms with the option of a fourth bedroom downstairs that also could be an extra living room or office
- Convenience of two bathrooms, with one on each level
- Incomparable outdoor living, with both a wraparound sundeck and an enchanting terrace garden with a solar-heated swimming pool
- Drive-on to huge double-garage with workshop space plus bonus of off-street parking for five cars
Ridgeline homes of this scale, calibre and character are irreplaceable. So don't miss out on securing it for your family - see everything it offers at Sunday-s viewing.
Tender closes 2pm on Thursday 20th February at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
PH: 04 801 8550
M: 027 443 2242