Designed by renowned architects Warren and Mahoney, the Patent 326 apartments and townhouses have set a new standard for waterfront living in the Capital. H101 is one of the prized freehold townhouses in the complex offering a ground floor courtyard with direct access out to the adjacent green space, dog park, waterfront walks, beaches and great coffee from the cafe within the building. This thoughtfully designed, contemporary townhouse offers:
- Two double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom plus stylish ensuite
- Large, open plan living area that flows to private courtyard
- Heatpump, insulation and underfloor heating
- Fibre internet ready
- Secure swipe card, camera entry
- One off street carpark
- Residents bike and kayak storage area
- Freehold unit title ownership
- 2019 Body corporate levy $6961.40
The views from the main bedroom out towards the water will be a delight to start to the day, and provide year round changing vistas to enjoy. Proximity to the CBD, public transport virtually at your front door, Wellington Airport and the amenities of Kilbirnie and Hataitai gives this location the benefits of city living without the relentless hustle and bustle.
Deadline Sale closes Thursday 21st November (unless sold prior) 12pm, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.