Located in the heart of one of Wellington's most sought after central suburbs, this lovely townhouse has a sense of a European Pied-a-terre or a Sydney Victorian Terrace with vibrant Newtown providing a more local backdrop. With small courtyards at the front and rear, an off street car park and good sized storage lock-up, this property will work for busy professionals or even small families desiring low maintenance living close to all of the action.
- Generous open plan living on ground level with high ceiling height and plenty of natural light from the French doors which open to a small courtyard which enjoys great afternoon sun.
- Two double bedrooms on first level plus full bathroom
- Gorgeous third bedroom in loft space that could easily double as a home office
- One off street, covered carpark
- Storage lock-up
- Bus stop close by with an easy walk to Newtown shopping area, Wellington Hospital, supermarket and CBD
- Body Corporate levy $6,000.46 p/a
Currently tenanted until January 19th 2020, this property is a desirable, central Wellington investment, or makes for an ideal home base - call today for a time to view!
Tender closes Friday 15th November at 12pm, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.