Having been in the family since 1985, this is literally a once in 34 year opportunity. A largely original 1880s single bay villa with covered verandah, nicely set back from the street with established gardens, flat rear courtyard and garaging, this picture book cutie will set your imagination running. Situated in highly sought after Elizabeth St, at the city end of Mount Victoria, most of the character features remain intact. The house is ready to move in as it is, but there is also an awesome opportunity to upgrade and add huge value, or possibly even extend to really make the most of this lovely site.
- Eat in kitchen / dining with flow to the rear courtyard
- Separate lounge
- 3 bedrooms
- Garden shed / man cave with second WC
- Heat pump, partly double glazed, plus wall insulation
- Single garage (note: two other garages are leased to other houses in the street)
- Cute, gently sloping front garden, plus flat rear courtyard
- Wheelchair friendly access
- RV $1,180,000
- Rates $5,019.56 p/a
This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a premium location, at a relatively affordable price point, with enormous potential to upgrade, making it exactly as you want it.
For Sale by TENDER - BEO $1,095,000:
- Closes 1pm Thursday 05 Dec 2019
- At Lowe & Co Realty, 8 Kent Tce, Wellington
- The vendors will NOT be considering offers prior to the deadline
This house has been treasured for several decades, but it is surplus to requirements, so now it's your opportunity to love living in Elizabeth St. Come check it out and have your offer ready on tender day!