For sale for the first time in 30 years, this extraordinary home offers an amazing lifestyle for families seeking sun, space and security. It's elevated for fantastic views but with drive-on from a quiet cul-de-sac handy to everything that makes the eastern bays so sought after. Features include:
- Lounge with separate dining room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms (one with separate toilet) for the ultimate in family harmony - plenty of room to spread out or come together
- Fabulous indoor-outdoor living, with the lounge opening to a west-facing deck plus bonus of terraced lawn and garden
- Safely set back from the street on a fenced 1024sqm* section with internal-access double-garage and workshop as well as ample off-street parking
- Panoramic views over the airport and Lyall Bay, stretching from Cook Strait to Roseneath
- 1970s construction with scope to modernise and add value to capitalise on location
This is your chance to give your family the lifestyle they deserve. Explore everything this rare opportunity offers at Sunday's viewing 2.30pm - 3pm and Wednesday 5.30pm - 6pm or call for a private viewing.
Tender closes 1pm on Thursday 5 December at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
(*Source: Property Guru)
PH: 04 938 4160
M: 021 885 051