Having been in the same family for almost 50 years, opportunities in locations like this do not come up often. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, with additional pedestrian access from Riddiford St, the potential for development here is fantastic. Whether you want to renovate, develop, invest or simply land bank for the future, the options here are limited only by your imagination.
7 Millward St Newtown:
- 473sqm* section, 120sqm* 3-4 bedroom house.
- Single garage with basement laundry / storage room under.
- Rented for $720pw until Jan 2020.
- Pedestrian access strip adjacent to the southern boundary.
- Zoned Inner Residential, adjacent to Suburban Centre zone, 50% site coverage, max height 9 metres permitted**.
- No's 9, 11, 13, 15, 17 & 19 Millward St are exempt from providing off street car parking. Perhaps the council will grant the same exemptions for no's 5 & 7?
- RV $780,000
- Rates $3,434.04 p/a
5 Millward St is also for sale:
- 476sqm section, 100sqm 3 bedroom house. Woefully under-rented for $380pw***
These properties have been in the same family for a very long time. But new plans mean they are reluctantly offered for sale. Don't hesitate, or it will probably be a long time before they come up for sale again!
*Source: Property Guru
**Source: Wellington District Plan
*** Source: Vendor