Occupying the two lower floors of this iconic Thorndon Villa, this huge 'apartment' is bigger than many houses...
- Very large floor area for this location
- Two bedrooms, separate dining & second lounge (or possible 3rd bedroom)
- Freshly renovated bathroom, modern kitchen, new paint and carpet
- Many areas of double glazing
- Two large storage areas (with power) plus large pantry room
- Gorgeous communal garden outside your back door shared with only one resident
- Cafes, pubs and restaurants of Tinakori shops right on your doorstep
- Easy walk to town, University & Botanic Gardens from here
- Well maintained villa with just two residences and no Body Corp Fees
- Insurance Currently $1852 per annum
This is a very unique property, offering a floor area twice that of a typical Thorndon cottage. The location is ideal for city workers or Uni students, with the Motorway North also very handy. Recent updates mean you shouldn't need to lift a finger here, just enjoy this spacious and charming home in an unbeatable location.