Just in time for summer: a sunny and sheltered, renovated character home in the heart of Breaker Bay. For sale for the first time since the 1920s, it combines bay-side living and stunning views with amazing extras, including your own garage. Features include:
- Stylish, light-filled open-plan living and dining with floor-to-ceiling double glazed windows to maximise stunning views over Breaker Bay towards Seatoun and the Orongorongos
- Three spacious double-bedrooms with wardrobes, polished floorboards and feature wallpaper, including one with French doors to sheltered deck
- Year-round warmth and comfort with heat pump, gas fireplace and under-tile heating in the hall and the bathroom that also doubles as an ensuite
- 1224sqm* bush-clad section with private terraced lawn for secluded al fresco living on one side and step across the road to swim, fish, kayak or dive on the other
- Fantastic sprinkler system on the front windows for self-cleaning, as well as gorgeous light fittings inside
- Exceptional bonus of a single garage plus off-street parking in a location where both are treasured
This is your chance to live in one of Wellington's iconic communities and embrace all that coastal living has to offer. Don't miss viewing.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 1pm on Tuesday 17 December at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
LIM and Building report available on inspection
(*Source: Property Guru)
PH: 04 801 8550
M: 027 232 5778