Wow! This fantastic 1970s family home is superbly positioned to enjoy incredible sun and huge views from Cook Strait all the way to the harbour. Offering a flexible configuration, drive on garaging and multiple outdoor living options, the house has been recently painted outside, and the interior has been wonderfully maintained, so it is ready to move in today, although there is enormous scope to modernise if you wish, at your leisure.
- Semi open-plan kitchen with stainless bench and abundant storage
- Living room upstairs, flowing to east facing deck, with excellent views
- Three bedrooms
- Second living that flows to the back yard, which could also be used as a fourth bedroom / office / media room etc
- Two bathrooms, one with bath and one with shower box
- Original 70s decor including incredible printed wallpapers
- Well insulated with excellent heating including heat pump, wood burner & night store
- Wonderfully landscaped fully fenced grounds, including a flat lawn, BBQ courtyard, deck, raised veggie / flower gardens, automatic irrigation system, compost bin, emergency water storage... the list goes on!
- Single garage
- "Gardener's cottage", with solar powered stereo, plus wood shed
- 2018 RV $1,000,000
- Rates $4,306.07pa
For Sale by TENDER - BEO $845,000:
- Closes 12pm Friday 13th December 2019
- At Lowe&Co Realty, 8 Kent Tce, Wellington
This home appears completely immaculate inside and out, with a fabulous garden and several outdoor living options, positioned for all day sun and fantastic views. Our vendors had this home built for their family in 1979, and loved raising their family here, but a move north means it is now reluctantly offered for sale. Come check it out and have your offer ready on tender day.