Located within a stone's throw of super popular Island Bay beach, this 1920s home oozes seaside charm mixed with contemporary improvements to make the very most of its prized situation. Recent upgrades to both the kitchen and bathroom have resulted in a home that minimizes the time required for garden upkeep, and maximizes your free time to be spent enjoying all of the many offerings in the area.
- Four bedrooms, two upstairs and two down
- Family bathroom plus separate guest w/c
- Stylish ply kitchen with dining area combined
- Spacious living room
- Large private deck area with promises of BBQs and long summer evenings
- Single garage
- Gas infinity hot water, heatpump, panel heaters and HRV system for year-round comfort
- Separate laundry
With effortless beach chic appeal, this adorable property will suit a range of buyers looking to invest in one of Wellington's favourite beachside suburbs. Only a short trip to the city, but with the benefit of evening strolls along our prized South Coast, this is the place to be this Summer. Call today for an appointment as this home is being sold by Deadline Sale, with vendors reserving the right to sell prior. Be quick!
Deadline Sale (Unless Sold Prior) Closes Wednesday 18th December 1pm, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.