You won't need to do your sums twice to see what a great investment this is in one of Wellington's most prized city-fringe suburbs. It combines two flats on a sunny section with wonderful views over Hataitai and a weekly return of $1,145 from fixed tenancies. Features include:
- Four-bedroom house with large lounge, ceiling insulation, DVS ventilation and a weekly rent of $780 (fixed until 30th November 2020)
- One-bedroom flat with a weekly rent of $365 (fixed until 15th October 2020)
- Classic weatherboard and iron roof construction
- Tenants LOVE the easy access to Hataitai shops, transport, town belt, and the city
- Zig-zag access but the climb's worth it for the wraparound views and sunshine
- RV $990,000 with a tender guide upwards from $795,000!
Flats of this calibre this close to the city are always in demand and with Wellington rents scaling new heights, there couldn't be a better time to invest. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, 13th February 2020, 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington