If you are an investor, looking for a purpose built 2-flat property, or a first home buyer looking for an affordable home with self contained flat to help pay off the mortgage faster, this one needs to be on your shopping list this Sunday. Built in the 1950s, from time tested methods and materials, it has been rented for years and therefore represents a fantastic opportunity to add value with cosmetic improvements, although it is ready to live in "as is".
* 2 bedroom home
* Open plan kitchen / dining / living
* Bathroom with shower over bath (original)
* Rented for $335pw
* 1 bedroom flat
* Modern kitchen, open plan living
* Shower room
* Large deck
* Rented for $310pw
* Incredible harbour views
* Double car pad on the street
* There is walk down to the property, on well formed steps
* Woefully under-rented, there is huge scope for rent increases, plus further potential from cosmetic improvements
* RV $740,000
* Rates $3,275.48pa
Situated close to Cashmere primary school, with incredible harbour views, and just a short drive or bus ride into the city, this will be popular with tenants and first home buyers. Make no mistake, there is some work to be done here, but if you can roll your sleeves up, we believe you will reap the rewards.
For Sale by TENDER - BEO $675,000:
* Closes 12pm, Friday 21 Feb 2020
* At Lowe&Co Realty, 8 Kent Tce, Wellington
* The vendors will NOT be selling prior to the deadline date
Our vendors have enjoyed over 12 years of ownership at Onslow Rd, but now retirement beckons, so it's time to pass the mantle to the next young couple or investor. Come check it out Sunday and be ready to make your offer on tender day!