Elevated for exceptional sunshine and spectacular city-and-harbour views on one of Wellington's best streets, this four-bedroom, two-bathroom character home is superbly positioned to capitalise on its proximity to Victoria University, Kelburn Village and the CBD. Features include:
- Panoramic views that stretch from Brooklyn and Pencarrow Head to the Hutt Valley
- Four double-bedrooms, including one with dual access ensuite and french doors for outdoor flow
- Separate living and dining, with veranda off the light-filled lounge, plus family room with gas fireplace and west-facing terrace
- Quintessential Edwardian character, complete with high ceilings, polished floorboards, sash windows, bay window and tiled fireplace
- Option of using downstairs bedroom, which has its own entrance, for teenagers or working from home
- The west facing family sized lawn and garden gets exceptional sun: extremely rare this close to the CBD
- Easy walk from your double garage facilitates to the ridge-line position for sun & views
This large character villa has it all: incredible outdoor living, all day sun, and panoramic city/harbour views. Located on one of Wellington's most distinguished inner city streets, there is plenty of scope to add value. Don't miss this Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 2pm Thursday 26th March 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Chattels: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Blinds, Dishwasher, Drapes, Garden Shed. , Cooktop/Oven, Extractor Fan. Negotiable: Washing Machine, Fridge.
Family Room: 2