This 1940s home offers a warm and comfortable lifestyle with sunny outdoor living and great views
over Lyall Bay and Wellington Airport to the western hills. Yes, it requires some TLC, particularly on
the exterior, but it represents an amazing opportunity to make it your own.
- Versatility of two light and airy bedrooms plus a study, so perfect for families or professionals
- Large lounge with French doors to broad north-facing deck for BBQs, entertaining or just
unwinding after work and watching the sun go down
- Combination of vintage character - polished floorboards, native timber joinery, tiled decorative
fireplace - and modernised kitchen and bathroom
- Partially insulated plus heat pump for year-round comfort
- Incredible large terraced rear garden with sun-soaked viewing deck and lots of further potential to
- Large double-garage with loads of extra storage and space for a workshop
This is an amazing opportunity to buy a sunny, stylish, affordable home with further potential that is
handy to the heart of the eastern bays. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Friday 21st February 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington