The sale of this much-loved family home for the first time in 31 years is testament to everything it offers. Elevated for eye-popping views that stretch from Cook Strait to the Hutt Valley, it's on a sunny, landscaped section with drive-on and garaging close to Lyall Bay and Kilbirnie's shops and just a short drive to the the city. Features include:
- Spacious, light-filled open-plan living/dining, three double-bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Huge deck with exceptional sun and views for the ultimate in lazy summer living
- Picturesque garden with flat lawn, natives, and apple trees
- Fantastic storage, complete with large internal storeroom, attic space and garden shed
- Internally accessed double-garage that could be used for extra recreation space plus bonus of off-street parking - a rare combination in this location
- Plenty of potential to add value while making it your own over time
- RV $1,020,000
This is perfect for families, professionals, or anyone looking for sunny indoor/outdoor living and panoramic sea views, close to town. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 1st October 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
RV $1,020,000 | Tender. Closing 12.00pm, 1 October 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Garages: 2 Garages
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 4