Cute three bedroom character cottage on Thorndon's most charming Street. This home has been in the same family for nearly one hundred years, when you see it you'll understand why - it's a keeper!
- Drive on parking for up to three cars in tandem - incredibly rare for this area
- Wood-framed double glazing and wall insulation
- Generous floor area with separate lounge + dining area off kitchen
- Useable back yard and garden space
- Up to date maintenance includes piles, drainage and kitchen/bathroom updates
- By Negotiation
Ascot Street is a quaint historic street that is pedestrian-only at its center, meaning no through traffic and exceptional quietness for a location that is so close to the city. Number 17 has the desirable 'Thorndon Notable Home' plaque and a long history of love from its owners.
A fresh makeover includes new carpet and interior paint, which along with a sizeable list of recent enhancements means the new owner shouldn't need to lift a finger.
This is blue-chip Wellington real estate, an ideal location for a quick walk to work, with the Botanic Gardens across the road, shops and cafes of Tinakori Precinct mere meters away and easy access to the motorway North. Builders & LIM Reports available.
Watch the video at mikerobbers.com
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Off-Street Parking: 3