This three-bedroom character home is positioned for spectacular views over Wellington City with its own secret botanic garden. This is perfect for professionals and families looking for a truly unique home in one of Wellington's most popular inner-city suburbs. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms plus versatility of sunroom, nursery or study
- Panoramic city and harbour views that stretch from Government House to the Tararuas
- Sheltered and private botanic garden teeming with birds, exotics and natives
- Secluded, west-facing courtyard with grapevine for true al fresco bliss
- Basement workshop and storage plus draft concept sketches for conversion to a self-contained unit
- Two separate living areas
- Handy to Victoria and Massey Universities and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- First time on the market in 23 years
- Double car-deck and adjacent attic storage
- Buyer Enquire Over $995,000
Located just minutes from Aro Valley, Brooklyn village, and the central city, this represents an unbeatable opportunity for those who enjoy stunning views and gorgeous yet easy-care gardens for maximum convenience.
A maximum of 10 people inside a property at any time (property size dependant) under Level 2 guidelines.
Please where possible 1-2 persons per group to visit our open home so we can allow for as many people to come through the property during the open home.
Alternatively, please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering our properties.
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Family Room: 1
Off-Street Parking: 2